Pet friendly residences
Bring the whole family for your next stay
At Cheval we aim to create the ideal home away from home for all our guests, which is why we welcome household pets in our apartments. After all, they are important members of the family!
We will charge the below fixed fees for an extra deep clean of your apartment on departure:
- Daily: AED 150 all inclusive of VAT and other taxes
- Weekly: AED 500 all inclusive of VAT and other taxes
Dogs are by far the most common pet staying in our apartments, and they receive the same 5-star service as their human owners. On arrival your dog will receive a welcome kit including a comfy dog bed and bowl, blanket and toy, as well as some delicious doggy treats*. We can also recommend some suggested walks so you can get to know the neighbourhood.
It’s not just dogs – in the past we’ve welcomed cats, birds and even rabbits. If you have specific questions about the suitability of any apartment for your pet, just chat to our reservations or on-property teams and we’ll be happy to help.
When you make a booking to stay in one of our apartments and you plan on bringing your pet (or pets), please contact our reservations team as far as possible in advance of your arrival. The team at the Residence can then make the appropriate arrangements and prepare the apartment.
Terms and conditions
- There is an expectation of good behaviour for any pet staying with us, particularly when it comes to noise, and we reserve the right to ask you to leave if we receive noise complaints from other residents and no action is taken to remedy the situation
- We ask that pets are not left on their own for extended periods
- Any damage to the apartment, its furnishing and fittings caused by your pet will incur a charge payable on departure.
- We welcome domesticated pets (typically cats and dogs) weighing up to 40kg and kept as a companion or for assistance, and under the control of a human. If you have any question about the suitability of an apartment to host your pet, please speak to our reservations team
- We reserve the right to refuse to accept your pet or pets for any reason, including but not limited to the suitability of the apartment to welcome your pet, and in the event there is an expectation your pet could cause alarm or distress if observed in a public environment (exotic pets normally found only in the wild)
- Pets are permitted in any of the residence communal gardens, where available, however these spaces are not to be used for toilet breaks, particularly as the acid in pet urine damages the plants and grassy areas. Solid waste must be placed inside a biodegradable bag and disposed of in the nearest public bin (trash can)
- We cannot accept any of the four dog breeds currently banned in the UK: Pit Bull Terriers, Japanese Tosa, Dogo Argentino and Fila Brasileiro. When staying at Cheval Maison – The Palm, Dubai, please consult the full list of prohibited dog breeds published on the website of the United Arab Emirates Ministry of Climate Change & Environment