Make the most of London life during your stay in Knightsbridge. This eclectic district is bursting with sights and attractions that’ll keep you entertained all year round.
World-renowned department stores are just a short walk away, as well the trendy cafes, restaurants and other retail stores that surround it. What’s better is that as Knightsbridge is located on the edge of the West End, so you won’t have to venture far to enjoy the capital city’s exciting nightlife. Explore the finest theatres, cinemas, bars and restaurants, just like the locals.
Find further information about Knightsbridge favourites, below:
- Buckingham Palace: royalcollection.org.uk
- Big Ben: parliament.uk
- Harrods Department Store: harrods.com
- Hyde Park: royalparks.org.uk
- Kensington Palace: hrp.org.uk
- London Eye: londoneye.com
- Royal Albert Hall: royalalberthall.com
- Serpentine Gallery: serpentinegalleries.org
- The Queen’s Club: queensclub.co.uk
- Victoria and Albert Museum: vam.ac.uk
- Wellington Arch: english-heritage.org.uk