Ideal for individuals, couples and families, the district of Kensington has plenty to offer first-time tourists and regular visitors. Home to three of London’s largest and most famous museums, this area is recognised worldwide as a “must-visit” spot in the UK.
For fashion enthusiasts, the renowned Victoria and Albert Museum is top of the list, as the world’s leading museum of art and design. You can also explore the National History Museum and the Science Museum for an exciting day out. Kensington is widely known for its “royal appeal”; be sure to visit the beautiful Kensington Palace during your stay too – this is only a 10 minutes’ walk from Cheval Gloucester Park and visible from some apartments. The district also hosts a bustling café culture for coffee enthusiasts. Take your pick from a range of independent coffee shops and restaurants.
- Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens and the Diana Memorial Playground: royalparks.org.uk
- Kensington Palace: hrp.org.uk
- Harrods: harrods.com
- National History Museum: nhm.ac.uk
- Royal Albert Hall: royalalberthall.com
- Science Museum: sciencemuseum.org.uk
- Serpentine Gallery: serpentinegalleries.org.
- The Queen’s Club: queensclub.co.uk