Competition Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
We look forward to receiving your entry for our latest competition to win via our 12 Days Till Christmas campaign.
The promoter of ‘A One Night Free Stay at Cheval Harrington Court including a family ticket to London Aquarium’ (“the Giveaway”) is Cheval Residences Ltd, a company registered in England no. 3291389 with its registered address at Tower Bridge House, St. Katherine’s Dock, London E1W 1DD (“we”,“our”, “us”, or “Cheval Residences”).
Who can enter:
1.The Prize Draw is open to visitors TO www.www.chevalcollection.com and its residence websites.
2.The Prize Draw is open from Midnight GMT on 15th December to Midnight GMT on 16th December.
3 Cheval Residences employees, their families or agents, Cheval Residences partners, or any other person connected with the Giveaway may not enter.
4. By entering this Prize Draw, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and that our decision is final and binding in all matters relating to this Giveaway. If you fail to comply with these terms and conditions your entry will automatically be void.
How to enter:
5. You will require access to the internet. It is your responsibility to ensure that your privacy settings are such that we are able to see your entry.
6. You can enter the Giveaway:
6.1.1 By providing your i) Name; ii) Email Address; iii) Country of Residence
6.1.2 Only entries providing the full information will be included within the prize draw.
7. “The Giveaway” is a One Night Stay at Cheval Harrington Court for a maximum of four guests: 2 adults and 2 children (maximum age for both children is 12) and a family ticket to the London Aquarium. Prize must be taken by 31st December 2018 and is subject to availability.
8. The winner shall be notified via email on the 8th January 2018.
9. The winner will need to acknowledge “the Giveaway” and will then be required to submit their name, address, e-mail address and contact number to claim the Prize.
10. If the winner(s) do/does not respond within 7 days following notification or is not available, we reserve the right to select an alternative entrant to receive the Prize.
11. There are no cash alternatives: the Prize must be accepted as offered.
12. We reserve the right to substitute the Prize or any part of it of equal or greater value, if this is necessary for reasons beyond our control.
Rules for entry:
13. Only one entry per person.
14. You understand and agree that, by entering the Giveaway, you are providing your information to Cheval Residences only. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Giveaway must be directed to Cheval Residences.
15. We will not pay any expenses incurred in connection with the Giveaway, including acceptance and use of the Prize.
16. We may refuse to accept any entry and/or to select a winning entry at our absolute discretion. Incomplete, bulk, automated and third party entries will be disqualified.
17. We may alter, amend or withdraw this Giveaway without prior notice in the event that circumstances outside of our reasonable control make this unavoidable.
18. We do not accept responsibility for (i) network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry; (ii) any postponement or cancellation of the Giveaway; (iii) any loss, changes to, postponement of, or ruse of the prize, and (iv) any act or default of any third party supplier, which is outside of our reasonable control.
19. We accept no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this Giveaway or by your acceptance of a prize, or any damage to your or another person’s computer or mobile phone equipment as a consequence of downloading any material relating to this Giveaway. Nothing will exclude our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
20. By submitting an entry, entrants are sending their personal information to Cheval Residences. We will at all times process your personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.
21.This Giveaway, including these terms and conditions, are governed by the laws of England and Wales and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to any dispute arising under or in connection with the Giveaway and/or these term and conditions.
22. The Cheval Residences company(ies) are: Cheval Residences Ltd
23. By entering via our website and not advising us to the contrary, you agree to us using your data in a manner as set out in these terms and conditions.
24. We will not share any information received with any third parties. We will use the data solely for our own purposes.
25. If you have not previously objected to us using your personal information for marketing purposes, please confirm any change in preference by emailing email@example.com.
26. Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you may request details of the personal information that we have on file by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
27. Please also contact the above email address if you believe that any information we have on file about you is incorrect or incomplete. We will endeavour to correct our records accordingly as soon as possible.
28. We are committed to keeping the information which you provide to us in a secure manner.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.