Visitors who are not members of Ham Polo Club are welcome on all match days. Matches are held every Sunday afternoon starting at around 1:00 p.m, please check the fixtures page for the day’s program of matches.
- Sunday entry for spectators: £10-15 per person (May & September are low season)
- Visitors parking and a picnic space next to the pitch
- Hot food and drinks can be purchased in the picnic area; please note that we operate a Challenge 25 policy for purchasing alcohol
- Visitors may bring their own food and drink, BBQs are strictly not permitted
- We appreciate that many of our visitors enjoy a glass of wine or beer while watching the polo, we ask that all of our visitors take a responsible approach to drinking at Ham Polo Club especially within an environment where horses are moving a great speed. Any individuals that are considered over their drinking limit will be removed from the grounds immediately.
- Please take all rubbish home with you to keep our Club looking beautiful
- Dogs are permitted with responsible owners, dogs must be on leads at all times and please pick up all dog droppings
- The Clubhouse and Clubhouse area is reserved for members only, Social Membership is only £340 and offers fantastic value
- Visiting Ham Polo Club and watching polo is accompanied by a degree of risk and therefore we do advise that by visiting us you have agreed to the General Waiver & Release of Liability
DRESS CODE PICNIC: Casual