A VERY BRITISH SUMMER
Complimentary Fortnum & Mason Luxury Hamper
As befits the longest reigning monarch in 1,200 years of royal history, the celebration of Queen Elizabeth II’s Platinum Jubilee in 2022 is gearing up to be an unmissable series of events around the country.
To mark the occasion, guests booking our ‘Very British Summer’ offer will receive a complimentary Jubilee-themed hamper from Fortnum & Mason. Featuring a selection of items the Queen is known to enjoy, the hamper will be in your apartment on arrival.
To ensure you receive this keepsake hamper full of delicious treats, book to stay for three or more nights at Cheval Old Town Chambers (valid for stays until the 18th September 2022). Our residences have ample space, fully equipped kitchens, daily house-keeping service and all the little comforts and luxuries to make you feel like royalty during your stay.
When you book this offer you will receive a:
- Complimentary hamper from Fortnum & Mason containing the following: Platinum Jubilee Mini Musical Biscuit Tin, Mini Shopper with Truffles, Highgrove Organic Spiced Fruit Chutney, Royal Blend Pocket Tin (teabags), Platinum Jubilee Rose & Berries Preserve, Highgrove Organic Milk Chocolate Bar and Traditional Shortbread Fingers.
- Complimentary Nespresso pods during your stay
Terms and conditions: Offer requires a minimum three-night stay, is for new bookings only and must be booked for stays until the 18th of September 2022. This offer is non-refundable and subject to availability. Contents of the hamper are subject to availability and may be substituted.
Here are just some of the events taking place to commemorate the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee.
- Platinum Jubilee Display – 3rd July – 25th September (this a ticketed event, taking place every Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday at Palace of Holyroodhouse).
The Palace of Holyroodhouse will host a display looking back at Her Majesty’s previous Jubilees. The display will feature outfits worn by Her Majesty on occasions to celebrate the Silver, Golden and Diamond Jubilees.
- The Royal Yacht Britannia Tour – available all year round (to guarantee a tour, pre-book tickets).
A Royal residence for over 40 years, The Royal Yacht Britannia sailed over 1,000,000 nautical miles on 968 state visits with the Royal Family. Tour the last Royal Yacht and discover stories of life at sea for both the Royal Family and the 220 Royal Yachtsmen who served on board.
- Balmoral Castle Tour – from 1st April – 2nd August (this is a ticketed event – Balmoral Castle, Aberdeen).
Balmoral Castle is the Scottish holiday home to the Royal Family and this year the grounds, gardens, exhibitions and ballroom will be open to the public.