A VERY BRITISH SUMMER
Complimentary Fortnum & Mason Luxury Hamper
As befits the longest reigning monarch in 1,200 years of royal history, the celebration of Queen Elizabeth II’s Platinum Jubilee in 2022 is gearing up to be an unmissable series of events around the country.
To mark the occasion, guests booking our ‘Very British Summer’ offer will receive a complimentary Jubilee-themed hamper from Fortnum & Mason. Featuring a selection of items the Queen is known to enjoy, the hamper will be in your apartment on arrival.
To ensure you receive this keepsake hamper full of delicious treats, book to stay for three or more nights at Cheval Gloucester Park (valid for stays until the 18th September 2022). Our residences have ample space, fully equipped kitchens, daily house-keeping service and all the little comforts and luxuries to make you feel like royalty during your stay.
When you book this offer you will receive a:
- Complimentary hamper from Fortnum & Mason containing the following: Platinum Jubilee Mini Musical Biscuit Tin, Mini Shopper with Truffles, Highgrove Organic Spiced Fruit Chutney, Royal Blend Pocket Tin (teabags), Platinum Jubilee Rose & Berries Preserve, Highgrove Organic Milk Chocolate Bar and Traditional Shortbread Fingers.
- Complimentary Continental breakfast items on arrival
- Complimentary Nespresso pods during your stay
Terms and Conditions: Offer requires a minimum three-night stay, is for new bookings only and must be booked for stays until the 18th of September 2022. This offer is non-refundable and subject to availability. Contents of the hamper are subject to availability and may be substituted.
Here are just some of the events taking place this summer to commemorate the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee.
- Platinum Jubilee Celebration – A gallop through history, 12th – 15th May (Windsor Castle, Windsor – this is a ticketed event).
The Celebration will see more than 500 horses and 1,000 performers create a 90-minute piece of spellbinding arena theatre (access by train from London Waterloo or London Paddington)
- Tower of London Superbloom, 1 June – 18 September 2022 (The Tower of London, Tickets available from Historic Royal Palaces)
A spectacular, vibrant field of flowers will fill and transform the Tower’s famous moat. The Tower of London is immediately adjacent to Cheval Three Quays, offering guests easy access
- The Queen’s Birthday Parade, 2nd June 2022 (Buckingham Palace and The Mall, London – free event)
More than 1,400 parading soldiers, 200 horses and 400 musicians will come together in the traditional Trooping the Colour parade to mark The Queen’s official birthday. Our residences in Kensington and Knightsbridge are a short distance from the palace
- Platinum Jubilee Pageant, 5th June 2022 (central London – details to be confirmed)
The Platinum Jubilee Pageant will have all the excitement and spectacle of an international parade and carnival – awe-inspiring and filled with marvel and delight. Accessible from any of Cheval’s London residences