We are pleased to offer additional flexibility around booking terms and conditions for guests who were previously planning a stay with us during this period. For anyone looking to book accommodation in London in the immediate future, Cheval Collection is able to offer longer stays of at least 14 nights for those who are unable to travel.
Statement last revised 2nd April 2020
Cheval Collection has increased precautionary measures to protect guests and staff during the current COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak.
We advise guests and staff to be stay abreast of all current health and government advice, specifically NHS advice and UK government advice. As of 20h30 on the 23rd March, the UK government has ordered everyone not to leave their homes for anything other than the following four reasons:
- Shopping for necessities: to buy food and medicine (as infrequently as possible)
- One form of exercise a day: a run, walk, or cycle – alone or with members of your household
- Any medical need, or to provide care or to help a vulnerable person
- Travelling to and from work, but only where this absolutely cannot be done from home
Most of our Residences continue to operate, with the exception of Cheval Harrington Court and Cheval Phoenix House which are closed to new arrivals until 1st July 2020. The latest guidelines advise everyone to minimise social contact, particularly those over the age of 70. Anyone who chooses to self-isolate in one of our apartments can expect the full support of our colleagues and will be able to take advantage of the following:
- Weekly housekeeping service (on a request only basis)
- Coordination of any deliveries you choose to receive, whether that be grocery, restaurant deliveries or parcels
- Virtual direct contact with our teams using Cheval’s App (available for both Apple and Android devices)
We continue to be vigilant with respect to guests staying with us and have procedures in place to identify and respond to anyone who reports symptoms commonly identified with COVID-19.
Cheval has increased health and safety precautionary measures in its Residences and offices including increasing the frequency of cleaning so that public fixtures like door handles and lift switches are regularly sanitised.
Cheval Collection has also introduced hand sanitisers throughout its properties including on reception for guests, in bathrooms and in offices. Hand sanitisers are now also available by keypad entry systems for staff.
Guests are asked to contact the reservations team with any specific queries on
T: +44 (0) 20 7341 7052, via WhatsApp: +44 (0)7702 551 923 or by email email@example.com.
Covid-19 Vector : Starline